Monday, February 6, 2012

Buen Retiro Park in Madrid

My last destination in Europe was Madrid, Spain.
I didn't go to see any famous galleries or buildings but only shopping & club-hopping :)
The day I arrived from Barcelona, I went to a dance club called Kapital. I had so much fun that night and then the next afternoon I needed to go to take some rest with fresh air and relax, so I went to the park which was really close to my hostel and Prado Art gallery.




The place was so peaceful and the weather was little bit chilly but still had lots of sunshine. Since we don't have many big parks in Korea, the parks in Europe were always amazing for me to relax, watching people enjoying their nice weekends.





There was a building inside the park and it was like a gallery to exhibit the big installation that was glittery under the sunshine, making lots of shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment